The below questions will give you clarity about what questions one must ask concerning their overall dental health
1. Is it possible to make my teeth more white?Yes it is possible, it can be done by you at your home or the dentist will do it for you in the clinic, for which you must consult a dentist.
2. Is it necessary to visit a dentist for a regular check-up even though I have no dental problems?Yes it is necessary to visit a dentist at least once or twice a year for a routine regular check-up just to make sure that the overall dental health is fine.
3. What dental care I must take on a daily basis?By brushing your teeth at least once or twice daily and by trying to avoid as much as possible the foods containing sugar and completely avoiding taking substances containing tobacco.
4. Are dental X-Rays necessary?It is important to find out the internal health of teeth not just the external health, so dental X-Rays are necessary to immediately cure if any dental problems arise, without waiting for them to become worse.
5. How can I avoid tooth decay?By brushing at least once or twice daily, using pastes or mouthwashes that have fluoride, by avoiding eating foods that contain sugar, avoiding tobacco, by visiting dentist at least once or twice a year for regular check-up.
Video – affordable dentures Las Vegas NV
6. Why are my teeth sensitive to substances that are acidic, liquids that are hot or cold?It is because certain tooth have lost their outer covering called enamel, because of which they are sentisitive to substances that are acidic or fluids that are hot or cold.
7. What is the right age to take my child to a dentist for a normal dental check-up?The answer is very simple, as soon as the child gets his/her first tooth, usually a child gets his/her first tooth at the age of 2.
8. When will my child’s baby teeth will drop out?Usually it happens between 6-8 years.
9. Is a mouthwash really helpful?Yes it is, it can freshen your breath and also it fights against bacteria that causes tooth decay and other dental problems.
10. What is the difference between dentures and dental implants?Both serve the purpose of fixing an artificial tooth in the place of a missing tooth, while dentures do not involve a surgical operation, while dental implants requires a surgical operation and can only be done to those that have strong gums and jaw bone.